2 - 3 year olds (requires parent participation)
Awana Puggles is an enriching program for your pre-Cubbies kids that presents basic Biblical concepts:
- We are a unique creation of God.
- God loves us very much.
Awana Puggles teaches toddlers simple lessons through teaching cards, activities, music and more. Awana Puggles leaders have a leader’s guidebook to help them plan and direct club time and communicate the lesson.
Then parents — a Puggle’s first and best teacher — can step in to reinforce the lessons with take-home cards that include ideas to point out God’s work each day. And little details like Awana Puggles T-shirts, puzzles and coloring books make every precious child feel like part of the group.
A parent or guardian is required to accompany and participate with their Puggle.
Preschoolers (1 & 2 years prior to kindergarten)
The Awana club for preschoolers is built on two premises:
- Young children can and should receive spiritual training.
- Home is the primary place for spiritual training.
Our preschool program meets these needs through FUN — and lots of it!
Awana is fun with a purpose — to reach and train kids for Jesus Christ. Games, puppets, crafts, awards and other activities transform our preschool program into a lively weekly experience where fun and learning go hand in hand.
Kindergarten to 2nd Grade
Immersing Kids in God’s Word
The Sparks program is firmly grounded in Scripture. The three handbooks feature:
- Basic truths about God, Jesus Christ, salvation and the Bible
- A clear and consistent presentation of the gospel message
- An increased emphasis on Scripture memory over our preschool materials. In three years, a child will learn and review over 65 verses, many of which cover salvation and key Christian doctrine, establishing a foundation of Biblical wisdom.
Fun Learning = Results: Sparks club meetings combine learning with fun to create an atmosphere of irresistible excitement for churched and unchurched kids alike. Club meetings are divided into three segments:
- Bible teaching, worship, award presentations and the gospel message
- Small group interaction and completion of Bible-based lessons
- Age-appropriate games on the Awana game circle
3rd to 5th Grades
Truth & Training (T&T) is the program that trains the leaders of tomorrow — today.
T&T is equipped with a variety of dynamic tools to get kids excited about God’s Word:
- Four handbooks of increasing difficulty which teach children that life’s ultimate adventure is a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- A cast of fun characters that boys and girls learn from and follow on interesting journeys in the handbooks
- Weekly meetings that expose children to the gospel message, Scripture memory, Bible study, awards, team-oriented games and gut-busting fun
- A Bible-centered curriculum that helps kids build a firm foundation
for their faith, hide God’s Word in their heart and apply the truths of
Scripture to their daily lives