Sometimes we'd like to volunteer, but we don't know how or we can't actually help out the day of an event. Well there are other ways you could help us out.
Some of the ways are:
- Donating items we need to run the event (contact angelawood_KPC@outlook.com to see what is needed)
- Helping with the prep work for decorating
- Helping with the Set-up
- Helping with the Take-down
- Helping with the preparation of snacks
- Helping lead a group (Police Check & Screening Required)
- Snack Station
- Weekly Decoration Preparation/Creation Nights (if you can operate a pair scissors you are qualified!) Starting the first week of May on Wednesday Nights @ 7pm - 9:00pm (stay as long as you can).
All of these ways of helping are extremely helpful and appreciated!
If you are interested in being a part of VBS in one of these ways you can sign up under the Volunteering Tab or contact angelawood_KPC@outlook.com
Thank you for making this week a success!