All registration forms and payment for Vacation Bible Camp must be turned in by June 1st.
Forms and payment will not be accepted at the door. Please make sure to have the following completed:
- Online Registration
- Vacation Bible Camp 2020 medical and media authorization forms filled out, notarized, and turned into the church office by June 1st. These forms can be found on the registration site under "documents"
- Copy of the child’s insurance must be turned in with forms.
- Medication Administration Authorization (Only if child needs medication at camp)
- $135.00 cash or check (made out to OPUMC with VBC 2020 in the memo)
Form and payment can be mailed or dropped off at our church office:
Orange Park United Methodist Church
2105 Park Avenue, Suite 19
Orange Park, FL 32073
* Online registration is the first step in signing up your child. Registration is complete when all forms and payments are turned. If forms and payments are not turned in by the due date of June 1st your spot could be forfeited.
You will receive a confirmation email after registering. If you do not receive a confirmation please contact Christina Waters at email@example.com to confirm proper registration*