There are so many ways to get involved with the ministry of VBS. We need people who will:
- Donate supplies (see list in atrium in June)
- Help with craft prep
- Decorate the church (and return it back to normal)
- Act in the closing program
- Assist at a teaching station
- Work with kids as crew leaders (age 16 and up) and assistant crew leaders (under 16)
- Kitchen Help
- Registration Help
- Or, if you have a way you'd like to help, contact a member of the planning team
If you are interested in helping in any of the ways listed above, please fill out the online volunteer registration form and a member of the planning team will contact you shortly.
ALL VOLUNTEERS who will be in the building during the week of VBS must attend a one time Reducing the Risk Safety Training if you have not done so already. RRST will be offered: Sunday, June 25 at 11:00 am and Tuesday, July 11 at 10 am. You MUST attend of these.