Although we will make every effort to abide by current Saskatchewan Covid-19 restrictions of groups of people, due to the nature of the event and having young children present who may not follow all protocol, attending this event will be at your own risk. Erindale Alliance Church is not liable for any health risks or transmission of sickness that could occur.
If you are feeling unwell, have a fever or
cough, we ask that you please refrain from attending. If you have plans
to travel outside of Saskatchewan, please isolate for 14 days before attending Awana.
- Will my child be safe? We will do our best to keep children from separate households 2m apart and stick with guidelines set out for us from the Government of Saskatchewan. We will be adjusting protocol if guidelines change from the province and will update our policies accordingly.
- How will you enforce social distancing? We’ll have the kids from separate households spaced apart for games and while sitting for stories etc. as best we can. If a child is struggling to stay apart, we’ll have a 'personal bubble mat' to help them out!
- What happens if my child needs to use the washroom while at AWANA? Our washrooms will be available to use during our time together. However, our water fountains will not be usable during COVID restrictions.
- Does my child/ren need to bring anything? Be sure they are dressed and prepared for playing in the gym. We ask that shoes with non-marking soles be worn. We will not be providing food or drink so please have your child bring their own water bottle. There will not be a snack time.
- Can my child/ren bring a friend? Yes! Friends are welcome to join your child as long as they have also registered as space is limited.