June 25, 2018 — June 29, 2018
09:00 am — 12:00 pm (EDT)8300 Old Georgetown Road
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
If you would like to be placed on a waiting list, please e-mail the VBS Coordinator at VBS@washmorefeet.org.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO PARTICIPANTS:
1. Participants must be between at least 3 years old and potty trained or 5th grade and younger.
2. When making your payment, a link will take you to the church website. Insert your child's name as you pay. The cost is $25.00 for one child, and $40.00 for more than one child.
3. If you do not want your child to be photographed during VBS, indicate this in the "Comments" section.
4. If your child has special needs, please describe in the "Comments" section.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO VOLUNTEERS:
1. Volunteers must be available 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM each day. They must let Beth Reilly or Anna Broome know ahead of time if unavailable.
2. Volunteers must be entering the 6th grade or older.
3. We are no longer allowed to give SSL Hours to volunteers who help with VBS.
4. All volunteers must complete a Safe Sanctuaries Form.
5. All volunteers must attend a mandatory training on Wednesday, June 6 at 7:30 PM or on Sunday, June 10 at 11:00 AM.
6. You may indicate your request for an assignment, but assignments are not guaranteed.