Our Junior High students also have the option to come back each evening and participate in our Junior High Sleepover. A highlight of the year, Sleepover Week includes games, activities, service projects, fireside worship, and sleeping out in tents.
Note: participation in the morning Bible School sessions is mandatory for those students wishing to attend Sleepover Week.
To participate in Sleepover Week:
1) Review the Parent and Youth Letter - Click Here
2) Complete the Participant Registration form on the VBS main page - Click Here
3) Print and complete the Sleepover Covenant - Click Here
4) Print and complete the Medical Waiver - Click Here
5) Mail the Covenant and Medical Waiver to the church office, c/o Brent Camilleri
350 Kellers Church Rd, Perkasie, PA 18944